The deadline for submission is Friday, Oct. 13.
The award will be presented at the PCNP Annual Conference in Bayfront Convention Center Nov. 2-4. The winner will receive a complimentary 2018 conference registration.
The criteria for the award are as follows:
- Must be a current active or retired member of the Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitioner.
- Must participate in the PCNP Annual Conference as a speaker or attendee and advances the role of the Nurse Practitioner by participating in one or more of the following activities:
- Demonstrating leadership in regional or state nurse practitioner association.
- Demonstrating knowledge of current federal and state nurse practitioner legislation and issues affecting practice.
- Engaging in dialogue with elected federal and/or state officials and/or their staff on issues related to nurse practitioners.
- Serving as a preceptor or mentor to student nurse practitioners.
- Demonstrating community involvement by serving on the board of a health-related agency, speaking on health-related topics to community groups, volunteering at healthcare events, or some other active community participation.